don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, August 31, 2008


Hahaha, i keep on doing it,
posting oldold photos.
So what, i lieke le!:D

Genting was cool luh,
me and mom was having firls tieme(:
Heh, she quite on ley,
we go Outdoor Theme Park.
Sat all the thrill rides except the wet one.,
Siao eh, so cold still go wet yourself,
Must as well freeze to death!
Sat the Rocket thing uber shiok can!
I sat alone two tiemes and lieke gg die liddat.
Frigfrig fun!(:
Then the corkscrew, also very fun!
Fucking sad la, can't sit the Flying Coaster.
Damn misty liaoszx,then no tieme.
Close liao!
Go buy bubble tea, then got two malay guy there then one talk to me.
Lawlrs, so cute(:
Haha, don't worry bi. Still love you:D

Woah, come back sit the coach tht tieme,
got bus-sick.
Is lieke, can't digest and the three days, i didnt drink sufficient amount of water.
Then the driver or the tour guide sibei inconsiderate talking nonstop
And sommore the voice is *&!&$ not nice to hear!


Ok, tomorrow got match and have to face ljb face again.
Then coach
he sure cuz my attitude dont let me play match or guailanguailan use me as dog arh, go in go out.
You know, the more you scold us, the more we can't serve anfd play well?
Especially when you suan us, it doesnt give us any motivation at all to play well!
You want ask Estini take my place la,
better then give you kp! Bodoh!
Think you rather a Statue take my place then have a attitude player la right?-.-

I seriously need to go out and shopp.
And fulfill promises of going out with my dearests!(:
Looking forward to this week8)
Byebye.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts