don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Saturday, October 25, 2008
Reality strucks.

So well, yesterday's a down day.
I didn't get promoted to express, kinda expected it,
but when reality kicked, it pretty much hurt.
It was a disappointment, i reely did try to do my best.
But the worst feeling was how, disappointed my parents would be.
It was the good, but not good enough.
I got 2nd and 3rd, class and cohort, dammit.
Fuck arts and home-ec, or i could i have reached the expected percentage.
Cheers Sock, we'll try again next year okay. ( :

Go baby's house, zzz there.
Lolz, home at evening where somethings happened to my phone, im so gonna get it from Sock.
But you'll get it back, i promise, xoxo.
All B's fault lah! Butbut, i forgive you, cuz i luv you.
Na, it was just an accident, wrong place, wrong time.

I don't know whether im stying in Outram next year anot,
so maybe yesterdays may be the last glance of everyone.
But hope not, cuz i've settled down nicely here.
And, ofcuz, i shall miss manymany dearies down here.
Fingers crossed.

Didn't go out today, since still down or whatsoever.

Anyway,
Sorry Mum and Dad.
I luv you guys, the most( :
Nono, i luv B As well.
Always in my heart.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts