don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, October 30, 2008


Thanks Sock for jacket. oh. ( :

Today's suchcha boring day huh. Woke up late for match, as usual.
Bugged Dad ta send me also bochup me ) :
Pia taxi down to CC lor. Nb, so ex.

AHAHAHA, We faster run ah run! Hah, oni Elaine know what talking me ho.

After go Bugis eat, on the bus we damn loud.
Got one oldold man keep on complaining bout us to the lady beside him.
-.- Then got down same stop he tell me, what will complain to our school.
Complain luh, not like can do anything. Huan lo for what sia, aniwae.

Reached home, zzz. :o


Tmr dont know go where, so mundane.
Ohoh, just came to mind need contact Coco and Vivian.

Heh, called B then so shocking, faster called Sweetie, luckily she's fine!
No matters, he no more matter.

Ahhhhh, i can make symbol sia, i can make ! Special bodoh! And Maroon font Arial is Trademarked mine! B and Porlorkuey copy me man!! AHAHAH. Bet cha'll dont know what the hell im talking oh. :o

Farewell.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts