don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Wednesday, October 15, 2008
While the time, ticks on.

Slept at 3am the day before, talking with B.
The next day.. the alram rang , and off-ed the snooze button.
Then.. woke up at 7.30am due to noises made by family members.
Remembered got school, but lazi get up prepare all that.

Went back to sleep, woke up at 8 plus,
Cuz mum asked whether later gg trng anot, then also informed me Mrs Looi called, said the foogy ask me not to don't feel like gg school then don't go, want go then go. Msged Sweetie.
Msg B as well, then.. snoozed till 11 plus, made plans to meet B Before gg training, in the end, the trng was scheduled earlier, so walked to school lorr.
Didn't wear my contacts, as my eyes were uberly, superly, red& painfool.
So, was practically blind and squinting the whole way from my house to the school.

Trng, veh shag.
Veh lazy, shouldn't hav gone lor! ) :
Sweetie, cheers ok! Even if you dont' have him, you still have so many friends around you.
And meee, here for you, always! : )
A guy is not worth it if he makes you feel lousy, and sad all the time.
Maybe you had had happy memories, but think of the future. ( :
Btw, xxx, i may not say this in your face but, think about what you doing to people surrounding you, especially your closest, dearest ok. They/she/he is not your slave. Want talk, then talk, dont want talk, dont talk. Think about other people, for once. Maybe it's NOMB but, it concerns me cuz its ma friend, ma problem.

Sigh, tomorrow face Mrs Looi again. Cfm nag like shit.
Hope you catch my skirt! Then can show you i didn't fold, you dick!

Everyone's asking me to go zzz!
So, Good luck for results tomorrow, my luvs. ( :


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts