don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, November 3, 2008


B so sweet maaans!
Yesterday just noticed all the drafts he left here, when he couldnt contact me.
I appreciate( :

Today woke up at 1pm.
Decided to dye ma hair.
Lolz.
Nabbbbb-beeeh hek.
Left it for a tad too long, so i had like uberuber gold-brownish hair.
Zzzz. So bright, i hated it.
So, decided to dye it with abit of black dye, to make it, a shade darker.
Aftermath, i made it too dark. Fuck.
So, re-dyed again, using the left-overs of the first used dye bottle.
It didn't work. Not much change.

Overall, its okay.



My hair's gonna spoil mans, dyed over and over.
And plus , cuz B going help me redye on Tuesday okayyyyy!

After all that dyeing, met B at 7pm at Parklane.
Play pool till 8 plus, then go Plaza Sing eat.
Bought dye, zzz.
Go back Parklane slack, reached home bout 11pm.
My pool no improvement man. Sorry Baby. ;o

Fuck firendster mans, i cant feature those i want,
so it's like randomly feauturing random peeple.
Pleaze la, should be more consistent lor. ) :

Heh, been posting so late Nowadays, it's the next day oredy.

:o Baby get well soon okay. ) :
Heartbreak.

Lolz, night Mum, i luv you. By Bs, And Abby.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts