don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, November 16, 2008
No mood for photos. Seen too many bee-ewww-ti-fuk ones alreedy. Sick in the head!


Friday went to grandfather's place then dialled B,
to call go meet ShuEn and Elaine.
Met them at Tiong walk around thinking where to go.
Then got some random ahbengs ask for my number cuz his firend want.
Why dont he ask himself? Aniway, no way.
Then got some random malay guys staring.

Went to GW, slack around then go eat.
Called B come down.

8 plus Shuen need go home eat dinner,
so me Elaine and B slack at her house playground downstairs,
Slack around at the bench. Walked through Parklane, saw Vivian they all and Roa.
Reached home at 11pm.

Dont know why, since Friday superflouously lethargic.
So didnt go out.. And my eyes red again. Cuz i wore different lenses,
and didnt resoak the one i used for many days.

Oh, going Bangkok again from xx-xx Dec.
Figures. On the bright side.. can stock up on more clothes and acces.
And...

Lolz, suaning Sister about my hair,
Well, i recut it, so now its now what i wanted(which is volumnize).
Ok, its kinda spikes(I did not say i wanted that, keep that in mind.) So i did something to make the spikes go down, and.. well.. it works, it does. AHAHAH, oni B knows.
Dorky. And i had hair extensions again, cuz it cost uber cheap at BKK, and it looks reel okokay.
No worries man. I luv BKK.
Its around the same coulour as my hair, doesnt have two layers, etc..

Aniway, tmr got tournament, Can't bloody wait to go man.
For some reason. For some reason! Shh.





Motherfuck. FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.

Fuck.

Pussy.



FUCK.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts