don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Most Girls - Pink

Stayed over at Grandpa's house day before yeasterday.
Went for Siglap CC learn how make chocolate cookie the next day.
Lols, must congratulate me man! I CAN communicate with kids.

Then go Baby's house.
Eat, Slept all that untill 8 pluz,
Parents came pick me then went for dinner.

Computer bomb sia, the icon dissapeared into thin air!

Just now went National EyeCare centre,
apparently, have been wearing lenses for too long and eyes dry.
Next appointment next month.
Before that went Vivian house pass her lenses.
Then go eat BakKutTeh, damn delicious!
At ShuEn's house now, later got match at SengKang.
Juz played finish audi, lolz! My skills still there. AHAHA.
Go buy lunch for B and go his house soon w Sock.

Hope tomorrow can met Dar they all.
Cuz yeasterday didnt meet them, as i didn't want go Sentosa.
Lolz, i miss and lovfs you all alot!
Where's my bigbig hug !


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts