don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, December 29, 2008














Back at 2 plus today , fucking shag oh .
Lol . And pity my dog , he didnt even eat any thing or what .
Utterly famished ba , poor boy .

MacD's are sinful.

You know , i feel this blog is just a cover-up , it covers my life . But it doen't cover stories , and feelings emotions running out of control . It doesn't give me much to gossip to does it ? I made my mind to not judge someone , not judge someone , the next thing i know , im bad mouthing someone . I dont know why , its habitual i guess. Mastered the form of bad mouthing gossiping and bullying one that i utterly remorsefully hate . (I dont mean to right ? You just make me dislike you, ) And those bastardy guys , that take girls for granted . Those "Oh , hey i like you so much ." Then , the next minute , day , hours Later, " I don't know you . I don't recognise a single shit bout you." Those guys , are gonna get it some day . What comes around goes around , arse .
Stupid G . You stupid stupid stupid stupid bitch .

And whywhy is it so easy to cry ?
Not physical pain crying , but the over-whelming thought and feelings all that things .
You been accused, you been misunderstood ,not understood .
And its easy to cry , it feels the only way out ( The other being committing suicide, cutting your wrists , etc .. And that's just the stupidest form of exorcising yourself does it not ? I dont' know . I may say this now . I may do it next .)

And the super thin models . Is it common for girls like me , to say "Im gonna diet,im gonna exercise, im gonna be thin" But, never do does it . Isnt that irresponsible ? I betcha , if its like a command to be thin , command by another human , you would , would lose weight . Maybe its just hurtful to just look at mags and see all those stick thin bitches. (!?)

Just rantings la , okay .


Do you feel hurtful , do you feel happy .
What ever will be , will be .
Go watch The Women , fucking nice .
Not a single sex scene, not a single man inside , but thats fine .

I need to dye my hair soon , so mundane .




∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts