don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Wednesday, December 24, 2008





Hey guys , haven't been blogging for awhile ?
Yesterday went out with Esther .
Went to FarEast extend my bloody hair .
Fucking waste my money la . But no choice. Zzz.
Then go steal a belt , i wore it right away .
So we walk around finding clothes that dont show nehneh .
Lolz , then went to Bugis nor .
Ate . Go bugis street buy her no-show-nehneh clothes . :DD
Couldnt take photos los . My phone bo batt also .
Then got one guy gave us modelling agency card .
Dont know is scam anot . http://www.imodelsinternational.com/
We trained back to Tiong , lols , We broke man .
I go find Babi , at 9 plus ? Gave Esther hughughug ( :
Then waited for Papa fetch me . Reached home around 1am .


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts