don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, January 1, 2009

Guess im not all that enthusiastic bout 2009 oh .
My New Year Resolutions
1. Be a better girlfirend/firend/daughter .
2. Get up early ( My worstworst quality . Durrrr. )
3. Haul my ass up to Express ( Bloody fuck , i got 3rd cohort but cant go express? )
4. Lose weight ! And ... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5. Make more firends and loves
6. Treat my boyfirend the best i can and be happy tgt
7. Swear less ( Ooops to 3. )
8. Not be a bitch to those i have problems communicating with (huh)
9. Be thrifty man . ($$$$)
10. Not be so dao ? -.-
11. Don't lay in bed whole day while having crying fit
12. Cry less
13. Don't lose/spoil my phone .. !
14. Try and complete all these resolutions !
15. Dont judge , dont judge , dont judge

You know how hard is it not to judge ?! dickhead blog . stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid.





Just met babi for awhile near my house ? ( :
Like , i wanna say again , i love you so much for making the effort and everything .
And yesterday we were so moody and down , and me crying and stuffs .
Sorry :D I promise i wont xxxxxxxx again !;o
At least we caught a movie and though we were kinda play tiff it felt horrible ;o
(And then you cut hair; home late evening.)
So never ever again right ? You said you gonna take care of me , better hor ! :D
( I cant believe you threw away the roses , once again ! ;o )
But i await valentine's dayyy .

Hey ! I dont know whether to continue having a CCA this year ?
Since i haven't been going training , the coach is pissed and im pissed two.
And its very non-flattering being mentioned every single time as attitude problem and blablablarrrrr .
So should i ? Anyway my parents also dont wanna be to go ?
Help .

Think having prob.
Crying for past week .

I feel so shag alr .
Gonna off to watch movies and surf net .
Love , roses you .


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts