don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, January 9, 2009


Sorry it has been so mani days le oh w/o updating .
Just tkg break off from com . Lols .



Ehh.. I forgotten which day i did what alr like so mixed up .. So im just gonna give details w/o the date ? Ya , lols . And everydays meet babi in the morning , loves you na.
~Go watch movie with babi then pei him cut hair ?
~Training lor , sucks shxt. :o
~Watched movie with Daddie :D (& I rmb this ! Next to me nor , got 3 fxxking irrit. girls . Step one cute and shouting the whole way through the movie . My Dads not there comfirm gan them ! Zzz. No respect sia. )
~Go babi house sleep, overslept . then rush go play match at schl arnd 5 plus .. By the time reach alr , rounding up the match . :o
~Went FarEast w Sistr,Willie and babi .
~I went training , quite oki .
Not planning to quit anitime soon ? Cuz .. Jus cuz la. Lol.
Tomor gg schl for CCA orientation( i think) los. Then going out after . :D

And today ! Babi give me something , its my first and my last ! :D
The first time ever receive this kinda thing , so must keep long long , dont worry la , will give you soon darl . :D And loves yous so much for doing it just for me ( :


Love la .


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts