don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, January 4, 2009





Start from where i left off.
Friday 12am, rushing to dye hair . (And , i dont know why i rush? )
Slept at 3 plus 4 ?Woke up at 5am .
Straighten hair all that , met babi outside my house there .
Slack at mount Em , then babi fetch me to schl thereafter , he went ite register or what lor .
At schl damn sian . Mrs Looi First thing is say my hair all that shit .
In class kena disiao by H&H cuz xxxxx . :o
Heh . Ya la , dont wear couloured bra la ! :D
Then ring kena confiscat by Mrs Looi lor .
Then she wanted call parents , but gave her my number .
Sec 2's has so many international students ! So cool eh .
Later went babi's house . Thne Mrs Looi called . Ask babi take call , (HAH!)
Homed early evening .
Today went KGCC , get my EduSv Schlorseep.
$500 okay ! Steady ~~


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts