don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy 7th Month, my dearest dearest MarcusYeo .

School was , fine . I love Fridays ! The time pasts fast . And all are sleeping periods .
And we didn't get into Cleanliness Top 5 at ALL. So Mrs Looi had a traumatic experience, well thats what she said .
AHAHAHAH . Training after , Match on Monday :O
Parents fetched , just talked to Sister, Lols.
Darn shock , hear about what has happened .
Dont know now who's the one on the losing end .
Well , what goes comes back , twice as hard at you .
(Hahahha , deleted some things Better not be seen. )
All these is just an over-indulgent waste of time .


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts