don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day
At last! the week is over.
Everyday has been training and having tournament .
: O
But today's match w Queensway was great . Score was v close thou .
Thanks No.2 for cheering me up :D ( Though you wont see this ) But big thanks /
After training/tournament , meet baby , ate then home around 8 .
Same for all days , cept wed .
Have been neglecting dearies D: , never gone out once yet since has started .
Sorry guys :o
And ! I failed flunked flank Math & Chinese .
Math ! Talking bout one of my strongest subject here ~
Due to snoozing and preparing dear's present during school periods D:
Has slept less compared to last year K ! Heheehehe .
(Uhhum , not like someone, didnt even go school at all everyday! Talking bout you Baby .)

Baby gave me something today , I doubly love .
You get yours next week ! Sorry for delay , and also not celebrating with you tomor .
Dont lonely okay ? : B

Woah . My ear dramatically hurts man , i repierced my tragus for the fourth time .
But on right . Then that day kept on touching and accidentally hitting it , causing it to swell .
Help ! ) :


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts