don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, February 26, 2009


Hello ! Haaa ,
Sunday's great . Me and Baby Met ZhiXiu&WeiMing in afternn .
Evening went out with Edmund&Cheryl . Ate Fish&Co :D Homed late .
The past few days have been terrible . Like the same cycle gnna's get in .
And im pretty stressed up bout schl . Brokedown many times today and yesterday , im fine dears . You'll may not understand how much i want this but thnks.
Today was Okay . Se came my house , then went Ps tgt .
Shopped round for Elaine's prezzie. I hope you'll like it sweet .
There's like many new shops since i've been there .
Especially Made With Love , gg again following wk .
Love, srry for not caring you in a few ways these few days .


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts