don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, February 1, 2009


http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/firedup/
Reminds me of Bring It On . Confirm will catch it , provided showing in Spore ! .
Didnt go out this weekends . Feel so no-life .
Planned to , but didnt bother to call up people : o
Next week la promise. (Pinkies) I know its pretty mundane reading my blog .
So bored and changed all the links to be active already . And blocked the xxxx also .
Then people cant see mine private thigns ! Like so complete embarrasing man , thinking what people will be thinking when they see those ... Ahha , but someone didnt, so complete rad la . Saw all the xxxx :B
And deleted friendster but use old acc to view people .
Heck load easier . Have viewing many people now .
But you'll wont know ! Cuz anonymous . AHAHAHAHA .
Then been seeing blogs blogs blogs blogs .
Sick of blogs now !! Now i see their archives as well . :@
And im sick of short hair already D:
Like pleaze grow luh ) : Shouldnt have allowed to cut my hair mans .
It could be much longer by now !
My Sis said it grows 1cm per month if you'll eating healthyly. Hope so : o


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts