don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, February 20, 2009
Woops , my phones always no batteries or forget to bring ) :

Hah , i just signed up facebook . Just for the sake of signing up . Am not doing anything to it though , since it looks simply easy to be a member . Trying to get over nauseous fact of the cycle of adding friends, seeing comments, deleting friends, entertaining strangers , choosing who what when . So outright irritating . I know it justs starts with me accepting who , but i reelly cant be bothered go see who add me . So easy way out its just to click one time ( Friendster) , and viola , am done .

Okay , that seems like a real long para to me !
I enjoyed training today . : )
And wowwww, tmr's gnna be damn long day for me .
Haven completed my prezzie for Sunday , and buying the nessescity ,
Plus tuition which's gnna kill me , kill me .

P.S: Rachel and Elaine , get well soon .
P.S.S: Ischelle , cheer up everythings gnna be fine, just when you think its not . : )


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts