don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, February 2, 2009



Went school per usual .
Chinese is a bore man !( Irritated and agitated !)
Then Graffiti was also a bore , cuz i hate art .
At least can eat sweets . I bought many sweets today ! Yumm .
Then serve awhile vb alone . Then 3.30 met Baby ,
Go his house all that . Around 7 plus go Eat Dinner with Marvin and WeiXian ?
Ends up someguy lonely there ~~ :D Thanks baby treats me .
Reach home round 8.30 , then ate somemore then just dyed hair back to original colour again : o
Cuz My Cheyan catch ? (HAHAHA, like so long then someone catch . Stupid dye. )
Hope doent fades la , heck waste time . I dont reelly care what colour , all the same.
Good Luck for tomorrows tournament ! Hope my serving kicks off well .


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts