don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, March 22, 2009
Abbie Replies to !:
Wanna-be what? YOUR english sucks man. Incomplete sentence. What? You want me to wear high skirt and all that shit every girl is wearing now ? Have some originality lah, Betcha one of them . And, you say my eng sucks? Obviously, you should ask me to write an essay for you na, who will type such proper english on the net. Dont tell me your english is that great? Well, your sentence has many mistakes.

Abby Replies to Eileen:
Sorry lor, i step lian. But in the reply to estini , you admitted i dont step lian, but becuz i look like one? Make up your mind. You're going out of the point.
You dont understand lian lang? Then how you reply sial, you understand what lianszxzxzxzxzxzxxz writing meh?
And whats your purpose in tagging? Make me feel that i should appreciate and take in all the negative comments you said? Or you just want to talk it out. I dont mind. You can add me on msn , anytime.
And, like duh, certainly this is not your name. I may not be as clever as YOU, but im not that dumb. And stop being so rude for god sake, i dont think its that polite to be writing comments about people in the first place arh.
Happy you label yourself as a spammer.

Abby Replies to hi:
You look down on us? Thats your own problem.
And what about anything fresher than spamming w/o your name?
What wrong with ZhiXiu? I think she's perfectly fine and sound, not like you.


Abby Replies Passer-by:
Actually, my english is quite good lah. Dont believe can ask my classmates.

Abby Replies to (::
Hahah, no lah.

Abby Replies to z:
I didnt close one eye, i was overseas.

Abby Replies to .:
Haha, ya lor. Dont dare to call still talk so much .

Abby Replies to ..:
Like you're so brave? Whats your name then?

Abby Replies to Rachel:
Hellooooo Rachyy. Ya lor, overseas neh. :D See you at trgng soon.

Abby Replies to MinEr:
Okie:D

Abby Replies to Esther:
Hahah , dont care la. But thanks for helping. Loves.

Abby Replies to Valerie:
Lol, cuz they lame mah, boliao horrrrr. Cant wait to see you !

Abby Replies to E,stini:
Lol. Yah.

Abby Replies to Yuting:
Thanks for helping me, but dont need waste so much energy and time on these people. Certainly their english cant compare to ours. And they're always right. Cuz they are just so overconfident of themselves. Link?

Abby Replies to Zhixiu:
Thanks Xiuuu :D We too lianszxzxzxzxzxzxzxz already lah, cant compare.

Cant reply tags at any tagboxes, somethings wrong with this comp.

Ok, other tags replied at your own blogs.
Maybe blog tomorrow, going Sentosa soonnnnn .


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts