don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Saturday, March 7, 2009


Hai people, marcus here btw.
Guess what, today is saturday and its abby and my 8 months! yay. lasting long for teh win!
i also got run for cross country okay! legend i tell you, use slipper and wearing some bloody black shirt to run. Lol. but, i ran just for dear. trying to catch up with her. Then ah, so far away lo..bth! Anyway, i slept for 14 hours btw. my own new record! cause ah, i didnt sleep the night before and was playing dota till 4+ am, then i cab to katong to find dear and send her to bedok there, then i also decided to ran(last minute one la). So damn tired already. So came home..bathe then slept till now. hahaha! k ..thats all ppl! happy 8 month to the both of us again!
I love you! : )

(Abby here, adding on....)

I miss the rain - bad.
i got my slippers , lenses, and many other things etc, etc.
Today i was thinking and planning for the wkend next wk, and the next.
Evolving around sentosa and iceskating :)
Lets see if those plan do work out thou, firstly got to ask people out.
And hey baby, thanks for the post.i wish you would leave a private post for me though ) :
I miss those .


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts