don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, March 6, 2009
Helllllllo .
Today was Okay :/ Arrived there and why the hell must there gather somewhere where all the mud is ? Disgusted and am sure many are too . I mean, my shoes became all dirty . So was half walking half running, didnt planned to walk as i find that abit stupid , why dont just at least try to get it over and done with . Caught up with Se and we jogwalk to the end together :b

After that i seperated myself and sat at a bench, while many others lingered around the circle thingy, as were supposed to sit there house by house . Why sit there when there's shade here(bench) ? Then i saw baby and waved :3 Slacked awhile then went to my house area cuz nothing to do . It was so frigging hot and sticky . And i cant even sit on the floor , cuz dont wanna dirty pants. Congratulations all winners:D After, went Bedok Interchange w Baby and Zx. We waited for her stead to end schl , then we went off.

No need to tell me if anything has colour. I know. And dont need tell other people, just to make them look and say what? "Woah, so-and-so is so so-and-so . " If you're so sensitive, why not wear white for the rest of your life? Or hey, white under white when you sweat stills shows the outline of white? No wonder i hear rumours bout you. Get a life. (And i mean like, if you say it in a joking manner, K , that's fine, i can take that. But no, i dont think so. If you think its you, its up to you.)

Am now at Msia. This hotel's great man , theres free internet .


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts