don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, March 26, 2009
In the end , had to sign the result slip myself. How ironic. :/
Laughs, i forgot what i wanted to talk about.
Oh, the new timetable sucks big time.
Lost my timetable after getting it for 15 mins. Anyway, trying to get organised.
Cuz my bags always been light , really dont know where all the papers go.
Hhahaah, those who knows me , no biggie surprise. :@

Today slept at baby's house till 11 plus , took a bath then went to school.
By the time, reach already 12.45 pm. Laughs, only go for Assembly.
Stayed for detention, tues and today. First hour was studying, the second was really fun.Left me one girl only, so chatted with all those lame guys :b Later, went Ps watch Confession Of A Shopaholic. It's a must watch for all girls arh . Real funny.

Horh, my father overseas, thats why been late everyday since. ):
Come back soon ! I need you to chaffeur me . Heh heh.

Kisses :3


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts