don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, March 9, 2009


Rushed today, thank goodness i wasn't late.
Monday and Friday rocks. We spent most of the day after recess with 2/2 ,presenting our ideas. We got scolded, but- Only our class when we weren't even doing anything. Anyway, i think OPEL's waste of time. Well, when you mix the two worst classes tgt, it's a diaster. I bet the other classes mixed tgt didnt have as much fun as us though.(Yay to that) There really is a difference in Na and Express. And its not cuz we're less clever. Actually we juz dont work hard, that's all. So don't look down on Na students. But we really do have more fun and stuffs. More slacking and sleeping time. Welcome to come Na, laughs. Highlight of day only when i met baby.

I hope everythings will turn out right between the two of you, we're a team ! Stick tgt through thick and thin. No matter what, even if we find we have differences about each other.

Thanks Rachel ! For helping me with this skin. Chuwsz :3 Those who want me to link you, plz leave a message.

The kisses that you send to me, overflows my heart.
I dream of the day when we will never be apart.
Until that day I want to say, thank you for your love.
I know that God is blessing me, with your wonderful love.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts