don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My last post for awhile.
Mia.

Currently at Birthday Girl's House. Happy 14th Birthday! :)
Tuesday, didn't go schl. Cabbed down baby's house around 5.
Bought my bearbear and pepper&ashash. Later, went Vivo buy Sock's prezzie.
Trained to Tiong, bought her cake. Pierced my navel too :)
It wasnt pain at all, really. Heh, went back my Grandpa's house around 10pm plus.

Late for School today. Was really awkward when i entered the classroom, with hands filled and everything. Today was really all over. Val was down, Abby was down. ): Cheers Val. the Birthday breakfast for ShuEn:/ But glad she did liked my prezzie.Happie Heh heh:p

Troubled the whole way, thinking whether to meet my Mum&Sis anot. In the end, i went in the car with them. After that, i ran away. Thanks Val :D Trained to Dhoby Ghaut. Walked around, munched a few things. Baby was in school. Later, Sock, Vernon , Elaine finally came down. And ate sakae with the boys.

Met baby later, walked around. Joined Vernon and Sock at Funan round 8pm.
Bused to Sock's house. Slacked awhile, then reached here round 9.30. Now laughing like shxt. HAHHAH.

I dont know when imma going back to my home. Everythings wrong, wrong.
Many things, heartbreaking things are often not mentioned.

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes


Marcus Yeo, i love you forver.
Lets last forver.


This few sentences explains everything.
Not many words are needed to be said.



To a passerby in my blog, i have double eyelids(:
And another passerby, hey, i accidentaly spelled it wrongly. Got a problem?


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts