don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Saturday, April 11, 2009




i think this week is by far the worst week this year.
like everythings wrong. And like self-esteem comes in bad.
I should just put it behind me and think, so what?
I know its not very true. AT ALL.
So the next time a person comments on untrue things i should just like,
take them by the neck and strangle them. Hard core. :@
Tues after cca at schl, aftermath went for volleyball at Bishan.
Reached home at 11 and was dead tired.

Thurs went straight home catch up on my sleep.
Slept somemore on Friday, slept till 3 plus and was too tired to go out.
Watched tv for 10 hours straight. Slept somemore till 3pm today.
Dont think am going out tomor.
Overall- Lack of sleep !




k, the sec pic?
The one on the wheel.. Is Gorgeously fat- Pepper :3


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts