don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Wednesday, April 1, 2009



Doing my geog online work now, no choice. If not must stay back tomorrow, and i have a date for sakae :b Like, i cant wait to eat man, gnna starve for recess to make more space in my tummy . Its been a month plus since i last went sakaeing.
Today walked Zx to busstop, talking about relationships along the way. Cheer up my dear, i'll always be here for you k:D And dont worry, there will always be someone for you .
And hello ! No tags at all , and i dont mean by random people i dont even know. Keeps up and bye tagbox. >:(
Munching on honeystars now, for dinner. And bb's at chalet. So i feel so lonely now. Hoha. Gawd, had breakout since Monday. If it points to pms >:( !
K, bye .


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts