don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, April 16, 2009






Thur's. Omg, it was pretty fun!
Was really worked up during the game thing. HAHA.
I'm eahh.. pretty competitive. If you know me.
And Agatha Christie's books rocks big time. Harper's Island's on Sunday.
Ghost Whisperer was yesterday's. Survivor. PR. ANTM. Great shows.

Talking bout shows. There's Parishilton BFF on cV. I dont think Ph should be looked down on as dumb, loose, bimbotic. At least she's herself and she knows her place. Better then some people.
Like(Insert)------> Many people i detest.
And they probably all detest me as well. How sad, but that's life. Bitches meet bitches everywhere.. somehow.

I think its a matter of first impression. Like i can start a first day at school. And there's millions of impressions on everyone. etc "So blabla" "Act blabla"
That's when you talk to them, get to know them. And like " Omg, we get along" comes in.
Contrary, the rest is like you see their bad points etc, but i actually know them.
So actually, its just normal human behaviour i think, to keep on saying someone you dont know.
Aftermath.. Its just not that i really mean what i say about the people i say, it should be i dont like their first impression and the other impressions they make on me.
So to those that hear/heard that i say that i blablabla you, the reason is because(read top paragraph) . And that's gnna be - alot of people.
If you get to know me, im not that a bad person. Sure, i have my bad points. But dont all of us have.

BUTBUTBUTBUT.
I really dont respect those who i know, i talk to, but i dont like them.*

* thats one in a million.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts