don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, April 6, 2009



Sunday met Bb, Vivian didnt wake up. :o
Initially wanted to get my books, but i forced baby to go back and change.
Ate at Marina, the lighting there is like, damn good !! Went to his grandmum's house.
Noone's in ) : Went scouting for hamsters :D
Heh heh , cuz baby was thinking of buying one already, and he said it's my 9th month prezent :b

Went Gw in the end, and bought everythings. Heh heh, and the name issssssss...

AshAsh
:D


And the gender's male. Laughs. Well its Ash.. But i think AshAsh is nicer ! And he's really cute k !
Then his dad gave me a lift home, stopped at a stall have desserts on the way. :D Back just in time to catch my show :@


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts