don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Tuesday, June 16, 2009




Apologies for not posting for past few weeks, i dont use the com at home.



Had been going out and rotting at home. Few days continuously been watching the tv for 9 or so hours straight. I know all the schedules by hard naw ! Thus been sleeping at wee hours and waking up late afternns. Since that day...

I had some problems with lovey, actually its our parents. I cried my eyes out that night till 5am.
But everythngs okie naw, beacus i still love you.And you still love me! Muamuamua.

Anywy,
Yeasterday marathoned Ghosts of Girlfriends past and Drag Me To Hell, Doubled with Se&Vc

De first was o k a y, but not worth my $7.50. Zzzz.
On the other hand Drag Me To Hell was fucking nice! Although i wasn't that scared, but it made me flip a few times. I totally enjoyed the show.

Went Parklane for awhile then my usual 5 min walk home.

Later gnna cut my fringe . Hopefulli nt a giant diaster.
Ohyes, flying off tommorro! Gnna be a blasssssst.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥









∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts