don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Hi, im posting again today since i have the opportunity.

Ey, the second last day at Phkt with Schelle, was the most memorable .
We tried on the clothes we just bought, then we played around with the make up.
Camwhored and everything, since we were all dressed up.

Then, we were hungry so we went down to the provision shop nearby.
In heels, makeup and those clothes. AHAHAHAH. We said we totally resembled call-girls .
Really, that was damn fun la. LOL. The prov shop people kept on staring.
Oh yes. Did i mention it was like 1 am?

Pause.

Oh yessss. I did say i cut my fringe b4 i went overseas.
Guess whaaaaaat.
I look like this now

.
.
.
.
.

















Laugh out loud. Shock anot?

It was actually damn motha-fucking ugly the first wk in Phkt.
THANK GOODNESS ITS OKAY NOW.

:)

Back to schl tomorrow. Byee.

See you guys.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts