don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

















& its been long since i've posted a detailed entry. So here you go.

Sat changed dates, met Xiu late afternoon.
Met at Tiong, she forgot to lock her house, So bused back to her house.
Then bused back take Mrt.
Dearie slept on my shoulder the whole way in the Mrt. Hahah, like some pig ! :D Some idiotic guys there.
Went Woodlands. Pierced tongue(Oh.My.God. You better be grateful i "pei" you ah! But at least its frigging cheap.)
The people there damn good la, confirm patronize them next time.
Then she went Tam, i went eat dinner with Lovey.

Yesterday met Vivian.
Ate lunch with Lovey. Then go her house house downstair wait her.
Went Bugis walkwalk, bought some clothes. Great Singapore sale, so theres sales all over Bugis. Took out money. Some frigging rude aunty knocked me and i spilled my Bubble Tea.
Not even a single "Sorry". I think small kid also will say.

Went to take neoprints. It's been a long time since i did that! So abit rusty ah! Heh heh.
But the turn-out was pretty nice .

Went Iluma smoking area slacked. Hahaha, Vivian kept on complaining bout some pathetic boys. Extended hair. WOAH.
Met Botak, then ate. Then go behind Iluma coffee shop slack. Apple and Samuel(?) also down there. Drank, chatted, camwhored.

Aftermath, they walked me home. I was abit ditzy and drunk. I hit my heads a few times in the house. D: Meet up soonn.

Having problems eating. Ugh, i dont recommend piercing your tongue man. Hurt big time and its so irri cuz i fucking want to eat !

K K K K K K , going out naw.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts