don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, June 29, 2009
LEO (The Lion)
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything.. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive.. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.

HEHHEH, I cant say the others la, ppl should knw.
Sorreh for late posting, my whole com lagged for 15 min after i opened my MSN.
Gotten 30 friends request, anyway accepted all.
No heart to reject LOL. But i also dont online, so its a bad way to communicate.
(Those who added me, pleaze take note **) Heartsssss.

Skipped schl today, been like so lethargic after a billion days
resting and eating and watching tv at hme.

Post on Thurs.

P.S: Ischelle! I drank up the bergandi breezer and gold. Heheheh. :)))))))))


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts