don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Wednesday, July 22, 2009








Ages agogogo. Oh, pierce tongue tat day.

Hehehehe, kinda nothing to post.
Oh, lol i wasted around $40 on arcade wk b4.
I dont know, its day-by-day so dont feel the heartburn.

Yaa. Im havng serious problems with breakouts now):
Goddamit. I think cause i slept at 3am and woke up at 5pm last Sat;
And the Sat before 6pm.
I think fussing makes it worst but i cant help it.
Its so noticeable, cause i originally dont have any pimples.
But once in a while like every few months a zit comes along.
And its like huge one lor. WhaddaF.
Ya. So i look like shit i want plastic surgery like Megan Fox lol.

Somethang wrong with playlist cause i wanted to change playlist and then they got error so i cant change playlist.
And i wanted to post the playlist(like dont minimize it)so i can pause stop it.
I want a new playlist complete with new name cause i dont like the current playlist name.
Im fussy with small things like these, sorry:*

P.S: Have a gazillion pics in the mickey mouse cd twinny gave me,
but dont have the time to upload it):

Off playing with Mars;


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts