don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, July 13, 2009

Just joking :D
























Random






Lol, i posted all the pics took that evening so its a lil random(and ugly).

Friday skipped school, went baby house.
Watched a moviee, the went out around 4.
Cabbed to Orchard. Ate buffet at Seoul Garden(: And i ate to my maaaaaaaaaxxxx.
Lol $60 altgt. Thanks pig :D

Then went around finding a toilet Ended up playing with electronic gadgets.
Omg, saw my dream cam :'( Cant afford it .
Then fooled around there. Haha the salespeople there comfirm think tht we're sucha pest .

Walked to cine. Went down to Bugis arcade , ha ha.
Played some games nor. Then slowly walked home.
Goodness my didnt miss the last bus hur. haha.
Thanks 4 the day loviee :)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts