don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Happy First Anniversary!


{Our veryvery first picture taken a few months after0707..

{Recent



{ December..









{ My baby, my everything !

Happy First Anniversary again,... like happy happy happy happy.
(: And i dont think that "20% of quarrel and shits" So much okay!
To me.. maybe 10%.. And is not even quarrel lor! Dont talk to you liao la. Say like that))))):
Heheh, she bu de la. Talk la talk la. :D
(So many las.)

I cant believe time has passed so fast, its been a year(:
It feels like a blink of an eye, and we are still tgt strong as eva.
The first few months were rough..
With the Wednesday curse happening on the 3rd day we began our relationship.
And many more times it has happened. But we got through everything.
There was a time i thought we were over, i actually thought "Over lor, last time i say i wont cry for a boy, i wont get upset over a relationship if i had one." It proved me wrong i guess, No, you were the boy who proved it wrong. and i just cried.

Thankfully, we are still together.....

I dont really know what to say. Since its a blog and everything, i cant pretty much blurb out everything thats in my heart. Im sure i hav a gazidillion things to say to you, heart to heart. Mayb some things are meant to be kept in my heart:B

I just want to say, thank you for being my bestest friend, my boyfriend, my everything.
You were there for me when i feel down,sad. You accompanied me when i ran away from home.
You always cared about me and i never ever felt that you have neglected me in the past 365 days. You held my hand tightly, and i feel tons tons tons of love, admiration. For that, you are the best thing that i own.

我爱你 .
Love, Abby.
Girlfriend.

(Btw, a guy sleeping on the bed liek some pig now. He's just the cutest guy on earth. Get that!)

K, first, HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY ABIGAIL!
muhaha! its been 365 days of 80% laughter and happiness
20% of quarrel and shits i think..LOL! But no matter what
I love you piggy! :) Since now the first year is over,
lets go to the second year baby! I love you once again.
Hope you see till this. Hahaha.
Happy 1st year once again! :D


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts