don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, July 26, 2009
To do list:
1.Get my pearl milk tea
2.Make this post more interesting.
etc; go find some shit to add in .
3.Sign in my msn and get serious lagging
*dinosaur years since signing in
.
4.Fuss more with skin!
5.Be right back while i complete them.

Still having horrendous problem with skin. Gawd.
Canceled with xiu.
Woke up ate lunch. Watched my recorded show.
Came up to use computer. Gazillion years since touching this keyboard.

I've been through many Korean/Japan/Hongkie Apparels.
Sent some orders out. Broke /\/\/\/\.
(Get the broken line....? OKAY! Geez. Bad joke.)

Mars down at parklane and im too lazy to go see him although i stay like 5 mins walk away.
I know i know, lazy bumbum.

Think im gonna talk a walk to see him and get my pearl milk tea..
**********

Okay, i cant find any interesting thing to add in.
But,! i did redo my skin. :D Love the emerald green.
And i bought fries just now. Yayx10000.
And currently finding songs.
Hahahah. im trying to find the Adam Lambert finale for AI song he sang.
Its been stuck in my head for some days now.
And put it in the playlist and others. Okay, great cant find it.
Im just gonna put in songs which is what i recently have heard(some).
All 2 years back ++
Memories rushhhh .,
So nah, no new songs. Old songs, you want?


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts