don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jet black hair.

Accidentally took this. Explains why so off-focused.
My cam's flash is brillant white. And super lag sometimes.
Is not as bad here cause of i dont know what reason.

Took 2 rides on taxi b4 reaching Vivo.
Heh heh heh. Everybody looked great leh!(:
Anyway stayed there the whole day, really happy there were so many ppl.
And i received all my prezzies 2 ! Hehhehheh.
Dragged a big plastic bag back home.
After eh, 6 person left, 2 more came :D

Dont wnna elaborate much, i just had fun and very happy.
I have great friends, HUGHUGHUGS.
Cannot ask for better friends then you guys.

Im so lazi cause this is post-training.
I dont even know go for what, we sat/stood there like fools.
I think all we did was play our own games and talked.
Training mfah sux big time.

Off to television.

P.S: Sock, if you see this. See if my mood in baking things later (: Cross-fingers. :*

(9.33)
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Hope with all my heart its not gonna happen.
Please please pretty please.
If it does, i hope that does not happen.
All the more add in plenty of other pretty pleases.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts