don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, August 6, 2009




Hi hi hello hello.
Bg.com must be reading my blog cause everythings k now.
Hahahahaah. Winks.

Tomorro's sleeping in then watch movie later, afternn evening?
UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!
And i gonna watch it in 3D!!!!

Huuuuuuuuuf. Bombed my sim card line.
Naw using back topup number(:
9897**** that one, i think those people who knws me should knw tht numbr.
I know i very irritating, every few months keep on change numbr.
Bear with me k, and ask me for it if you dont know .
Well, at least i not that sociable la. Lol!

K, going back to accompany Mars while he sleeps.Hehehehehe.
Tomorro's our 13th month(:
FYI.I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS EVER.
NO, MORE THEN EVA. ;D


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts