don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, August 3, 2009
Hi lol.
Ya, so sorry been a wk since last update.
So blogger got some shit problem. And i cant be bothered to go whatever webby to upload pic, so just patiently wait for blogger to get over this big gigantic crisis. I say that cause if it continues many people stop patronizing bg.com lei.

Ya. And missed school for two days=two tests make up!!
Like i not stress enough har, all my personal things lost,
Stupid %$#@ that *&%$ thieve !! I hope karmax100000000000000000 happens on you la.
At least saved my new phone, but thats not a very big comfort.

Sadly missed swimming last thurs too):
Just cant wake up la. Sickening.
Why cant i auto-wakeup-getup-off-alarm and not snooze-it-until-i-off-it?


yeah, and so sorry if my fonts makes your eyes hurt.
But hadnt enough time to change it.
And pinky promise will will change it and update links. I know like i didnt bother to change links for like
super long.

So far sch like boring boring BORING. And the sci test killed me.
And having chi test AND the math test tomorro .

OMG. And you know the award thingy.
I AM SUPER MAD NUTS PISSED. Guess who's the genius of sec 2?
YAH. You'll know soon !
She totally stole my awards. And others too.


Who can give me $$$$$ to save me trouble for hunting highlow FOR $$$$$ for skipathon???????
I'll be greatly indebted to you for my whole life!!!
Promise xxxxxxxxxx.

Heavy on punctuation >.<


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts