don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, August 24, 2009
HihiHello.

Sunday was a blast. Update tomorro.
Had a slight tummy ache just now, after eating 2 large fries and my milk tea.
I have a phobia of those two combined now. Darn filling. :*

Took me ages to edit all the photos.
Sigh, having a major headache soon.


K, going off to look through maths. LOL.
Cher went crazy today, cause we were super noisy and blabla.
He's mentioned that he will resign after catching another one of us playing phone during his lesson. Wow.

Hehheh! Sure.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts