don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, August 21, 2009
 
 Hahaha, okay. I declare blogger mad nuts crazy!


So hungry right now, no one bought extra food back.
My dinner's two packets of twisties and pineapple tarts. Pineapple tarts makes me full fast .
Dont know why.<:o
Someone kind enough 2 deliver food, will be v grateful.


Yahhahhah. Im so bored now. So many CTs nowadays, UGH. 
Listening in class for math rlly helps. Cause i cant be bothered to study 4 the CTs,
so stayed awake for math lesson. And i didnt bottom line pass!  
History sucks hardcore. Self-revision again for EOY. My self-revision does wonders. Really. 




Whywhywhywhywhywhywhy?


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts