don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, August 28, 2009
Photobucket

create avatar

This is blog is officially 1 years old! I never delete the whole blog for 1 year already !
Cheers hurrah.

Screwed a question in Math test. DAMMIT.
Knew the strt, 4gt the end equation.

Rushed history q aftr sch cus slping during the lesson. ):
Add in bout ytd, since there's huge blank below.
Ate at MosB with Sock and Vernon. LOL>.<
Vc will think twice b4 eating hotdogs from now onwards.
Then met M and L and L.

Can you believe it, I didnt know when are the Eoys.
Like.... one more month to go! Die die die die die die.

Thanks Dear 4 cooking lunch for me tday(:


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts