don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Everything's nice and set in blogger now. Nice1.

Guess what. I have been sleeping for 20 + hours from TODAY to TODAY.
Cus i slept at wee hours today, woke up in the evening.
Just woke up had my breakfast cum lunch cum dinner.
Thanks Sis!

Happy that today's Wed. I hate school on Weds.

And yes, everything fine with me.
I think i sound abit nuts in prev post.
Its just my big great heartfelt feelings((((((:
And long posts very in now. LOL.
Jkjkjk.

Hehheh, not bad. i switched from tv to computer.
And i still can rmb the schedules >.<
Gnna off at 11.30, and watch the tv in my parent's room.
Both of them overseas to see my bro and business 4 dad.

Birthday on Sat!
Going to celebrate with clique and boyfriend on Sunday though.
Yayyayyayyayyayyayyay.
I cant decide what to wear, but 'ordered'
all of them wear formal.
Cause they seldom do):
And Xiu! I dont wear formal everytime okay!
If i do, then extra formal on Sunday!!!!!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts