don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Sunday's



Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the hair, hate the unglam.(:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hmmmmmm........


Monday's


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I NEED A FRINGE-CUT VERY SOON!

Am now bunking over at Val's house.
Parents sent me to her house Sunday midnight,
Straight after quarrelling with my mum, STRAIGHT after i came home from run.
I really cant stand living in that house.
Whatever i do, i still get blamed. I did some housework.
I get scolded for doing none. Fyi, i do help out. But am i expected to do ALL the housework?
Some kids dont even land their hands on helping out housework.
Also, i did what you want me too, i didnt go out as often this few days. You say i dont even need to go out in the first place.
Secondly, how do you expected me to give you a fixed time on what time i need to come back?
Yes, sure you let me come back late, only want me to inform you what time i'm coming back.
But do you need to lash out at me? I really didnt mean it what.
And somemore, its it a very big deal?
After you slapped me, i just kept my mouth shut.
You want me go stay with me friends cus i said i rather dont stay in this house, i'll do that.
Since you have the courtesy of sending me to other people's house.
I will keep my pride, and wont ask you to come pick me up.
I wont give you the satisfaction.
I rather slog outside, and whatever happens to me, i wont ask you for help.
I know you care about me, but i dont want this kind of caring. Its more hurtful then fxck having blood-related people doing this to you.

Enuf about pessimism.
Anyway, went out with dear and his friends yesterday.
Kennth came over. With breakfast. HEHHEHHEH.
Left them and go find dear. Went to maxwell, get free lunch.
Ha, first time trying out green e/s. Went great.
Too bad you cant see it in the photos.
Been awhile since last worn a t-shirt. (:
I look really kiddy ytd. Once in a blue moon.

These few days, feel darn niam(sticky) right after i left house.
Dont know why. Maybe going to find some work. Since now, i have all the freedom i want.

Sunday was okay..
Walked all around Suntec with clique, and Abraham,Chris,Odie,Mac.
Its funny how, we always get tgt with them when we have this kinda school event.
Time passed veryvery fast.

And many thanks Val's parents let me bunk over for a couple of days.
Cant afford to go to sock's house. Did that already b4.

Haiisssssssssss.
why is life so damn complicated.

I think i have been pretty personal lately.
Have a onsugar acc, but dont plan to move there.
Everyone's having the same layout. Yawn...
And i believe, ppl will still move back to blogger.
Anyway, im too lazi. As per normal.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts