don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Photobucket
Awhile back.


Back at Val's house with Dear and Val. Heeh.
Later Kenneth and his friends also coming. Cooking lunch ltr 2(:
Crapping like shiat now haaaa.
Later going back home, really enjoyed my stay here for the past wk.
The parents treat me real good, thanks yeh (:

Hoo hoo. I ate till my max yestdy. Her parents ordered MacD.
Anyway , Yesterday.........

Photobucket


Yes! Happy Birthday to You(:
Glad to know you liked what i bought for you harh. :>
Celebrated with dear in a funny way.
I just cooked for him, and we went maxwell to eat somemore.
And came back, i ate Mac.
Gourmet day. Initially wanna go to Sakae at Airport):
But, per usual. BROKE.

We will celebrate again, yours and mine when hols come k!
Sakae and secret rendezvous.........
:D


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts