don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, September 4, 2009


Thunder like anything, x.

I have been a slug the whole week!
Lunch at Dear house:D
Chatted with Daniel T. on the way here just now. Looking good dude!

Sunday, theres President Charity Run!
My only exercise for the entire week. So im going.
Pretty excited actually. There will be many many many people going to run as well.
And its for good cause right? My sis said the reg fee is $25.
Fortunately, the sch paying for us. And we're running till night.
Cfm to be last finishing. ((((:


Monday-
Dear, Edmund(: and their friends to Suntec play pool and arcade.

Tues-
Slept in till evening. Didnt feel like going out.
No life ha, everyday go out.
No life ha, everyday sleep too. LOL.

Wed-
Met M and his ite friends at Pklane. Played card games.
Continuously nagged by Security.
Dear forgot how to spell "Continuously"..... "Continously"!
Good news is........... I forgot too! HAHAHAHA.

Thurs-
Evening, The Proposal with Xiu and HuiXin.
Rating: *****
Hmm, Watson-ed and Popular-ed.
If you understand what i mean:p
(: (: (: (:


Post again on Sunday.
Sick of my blogsong, tiresome to change it.
Hehheh. Sunday!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts