don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, September 21, 2009
Shall post again in the evening.


I dont know you think thats its cool or exciting for you to do/have exact same things as me or what. But it just proves that you have zero personality and originality, goodness.
Yeah, sure, few weeks earlier, i find that from some angles you are indefinately imitating me.
But i just kept my blardy mouth shut, i dont want to find some stupid trouble over some things that may/may not be coincidental. But past few days i can see that it's too over already.

Im not so unreasonable as to say to everyone that they are imitating me, no. But its just happened too many times already. Countless. Yes, and i try to give you a taste of your own medicine, by following your acts in pictures. I find that pretty hard anyway, cause fyi: i dont copy people. Maybe if i find in some ways its nice, i will. But not every small little thing, dude.
Well, i think you got encouraged.

You even write the same sentences as me with a few alterations, for what?
You bought the fucking same kinda heels i wore that time. Different colour, shorter heels.
People tell me the way you pose is similiar to mine, this and that. But i dont wanna fucking pursue it.
What, and i saw your bikini photo, grats to me, we have same pattern of bikini, different colours.
Blog songs, maybe coincidental, maybe not. But to give you credit, you found the song yourself.
Camera? Nice 1, girl. Drink? Sure. Some little knick-knacks of mine in the way i alter words?
There to be seen. So much that i change back to old spellings.
I said i wanna get that clothing in my post? Sure, you run off and get it.
And thats not all, i bet. I just cant squeeze all the shit into my brain.

Im not saying that you cant, darling.
Im just trying to tell you that its fucking irritating. Sure, its flattering to have someone imitate you. I think i made myself very very clear, and its very very obvious who it is too.
Even if you say you didnt, then wow. Nice coincidence.
We must be soulmates who thinks alike, all the time.
I dont wanna mention names here too. Cause its not very pleasant to the person.
I dont wanna trouble myself in finding you or texting you, like i did before.
Care to defend yourself? Feel free. Just a phone call away. (:


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts