don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Went to cut my hair today. Very short, cant stand it!!!

Val's out to fetch her baby. I'm helping her tend her plurk.
HAHAHAAHAH. Hope it increase.
She's gonna buy me pearl milk tea(: Love Love.
Goodness i never succumb to plurk madness.
We missed training, both sleeping like dead logs.
Cooked breakfast cum lunch tgt. Eggs+Toast.
Plus, i have my leftover Chewy Junior which Dear delivered to me yesterday(:
He's been v sweet lately, gave me a softtoy on Sunday!

Val's younger sis is darn cute. Really, cute.
And smart. You know, she Pri 2 already have MSN!
And she's on the lappie everyday, playing her online games.
Hah! Kids these days. Next time will be kindergarten kids using lappies for lessons.
We did each other's hairs 2 days back. HEHHEH.

Later should be gonna meet Dear.
He's at sch till 5 plus. Poor thing):
Atleast he skips less noowww.

Im gonna think over whether to collage that whole bulk of photos.
Or just post them 1-by-1. But that's real narcissism.
Smile smile smile. Grins widely.

Post laterrrrr.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts