don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, September 27, 2009
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
When i wake up...


Initially wnna go down to some quiet, cosy place to study solitude today.
But i felt too tired from last night, and woke up from a slight migraine.

I felt damn bad for ignoring you 50, 60 plus calls.
But in a way i didnt feel that guilty. Im not saying that im not in the wrong 100%.
I didnt want to have a fight with you over the phone.
I didnt want to text you, cus i feel we need time.

Im not angry cus of everything i mentioned, im angry cus you change.
Im angry cus you are not the same My i knew before, 17 months ago.
You never shouted at me last time, you never had a temper last time.

Once you felt i was beginning to get angry, even a little hint and i put down the phone,
you immediately message me and say "Sorry", Even when you were not in the wrong.
Now, you say i blame you, everything blame you.

When i mothafucking never did blame you in the first place. Everything's going downhill since Thurs, Sep. Thats the first time you shout at me on the phone.
Even though you go out less with your friends now, what can i say.
Damage been done, you are not the same old you.
The only thing i can wish for now is for things not to go haywire anymore.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts