don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, October 18, 2009
Yes i agree everything's screwed. You ppl dont understand.
Im not what all of you think. Well, baby knows me best but ohwell.
So its not a big matter but everthing gets blown into a gigantic mountain in MY family.

Think im gonna hit my last straw. And when when that happens,
I too dont know what will happen.
But i bet i'll do something drastic and go gaga.

Oh so im ez going and dont really say much.
So why cant you guys just let me have my way.
Im not asking you to get the moon for me or something am i.
I never did ask for some latest electronic gadgets.
I never asked for anything extra or extravagant.
In all, i dont ask for alot. So why not just give some leeway.

When i get good grades, or top any subject,
What do i get? "Oh, good."
When teachers called to complain,
I get shit.
Why can some other parents be ecstatic and reward their children,
and i get nothing?
And you said cus i was meant to do well, meant to get good grades.
It's a thing you should do to fulfill your duty as our child.
Ok, great. I accept that stupid statement.

I hope i get fucking bad grades for eoy and you can just ship me off to whatever country you're planning.

Ultimately, what im saying is not gnna help matters.
So bye. I dont want you guys to be stressed reading on.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts